Skip to content
HOLIDAY SALE happening now! 20%-30% OFF ALL SHIRTS!
Oakland Warriors Blog
Zombie-Ball: 2 Observations from the Warriors' Game 22 Win Over the Lakers (16-6)
November 29, 2017
Uninsipired I’ll be honest, I think Steph was definitely up to the challenge of playing Lonzo Ball, it’s just that his right hand injury wouldn’t...
Hiccup: 1 Observation from the Warriors' Game 21 Loss to the Kings (15-6)
November 28, 2017
1) I just don’t get mad anymore Over the course of the season, I’ve only gotten really upset when the Warriors have lost once. It was the Boston g...
Easy-Peasy: 2 Observations from the Warriors' Game 20 Win Over the Pelicans (15-5)
November 26, 2017
The Warriors throw waves at you I’d mentioned earlier in the season that the Warriors depth would allow them to rest and sit-out slightly injured ...
Role Reversal: 4 Observations from the Warriors' Game 19 Win Over the Bulls (14-5)
November 25, 2017
1) The Other Side Twenty years ago the Jordan Bulls were running roughshod through the league. They’d play the Warriors with very little interest a...
No Joy: 3 Observations from the Warriors' Game 18 Loss to the Thunder (13-5)
November 23, 2017
Missed a couple more games due to travel and illness, but caught last night's dodgy exhibition: 1) No Joy Joy is one of Steve Kerr’s four core pri...
The New Nemesis: 1 Observation from the Warriors' Game 15 Loss to the Celtics (11-4)
November 17, 2017
1) The Celtics have players who can compete with the Warriors I missed quite a few games, as I’ve been traveling for work. However, I happened to ...
Winning Ugly: 3 Observations from the Warriors' Game 11 Win Over the Heat (8-3)
November 07, 2017
1) Winning ugly The Warriors played like garbage, particularly on offense, for long stretches of this game. Turnovers, bad shots, discombobulation...
Putting Their Foot Down: 4 Observations from the Warriors' Game 10 Win Over the Nuggets (7-3)
November 05, 2017
1) Looking like themselves The Denver Nuggets are one of those popular young up-and-coming teams that prognosticators think will break through in ...
A Microcosm of the Season: 4 Observations from the Warriors' Game 9 Win Over the Spurs (6-3)
November 03, 2017
1) Slow starts This game was a microcosm of the Warriors season to come. Start off slow, encounter a challenge, overcome said challenge and runawa...
The Clippers Cure All: 2 Observations from the Warriors' Game 8 Win Over the Clippers (5-3)
October 31, 2017
1) The Clippers cure all! Nothing fixes the Warriors more than the Los Angeles Clippers. It remains to be seen if this whoopin’ the Warriors put o...
No Urgency: 3 Observations from the Warriors' Game 7 Loss to the Pistons (4-3)
October 30, 2017
1) No urgency Maybe because the Cavs are playing so awfully or because there really is no one who worries the them in the Western Conference, the ...
The Wizards Keep Wizzing: 4 Observations from the Warriors' Game 6 Win Over the Wizards (4-2)
October 28, 2017
1) The Warriors are as deep as we thought – maybe even deeper At the start of the season I was telling friends that the 2017-18 Warriors could be...
Page 1 of 2